Saturday, July 12, 2008

July 4th , 2008

The girls and I went to Princeton and visited with family. We had a lot of fun. Uncle Brian, Aunt Wendy, Ethan and Emma were there too. They are getting so big. I would love to share some pictures with you but I committed the biggest sin ever :) , I forgot my camera. We had a birthday party for Ethan at Grandma/pa's Helmers house. We went to Holiday World. The kids absolutely love going here. Poppy too! They got to ride the rollercoaster by themselves. They thought they were hot stuff. The love the wave pool like they always do. We went to go watch the most boring Disney movie ever, Wall E. Don't waste your time. The girls got to see their Grandpa Sims and eat ice cream with him. They enjoy getting to see him. We visited some of our aunt and uncles and had a nice time. The girls of course miss their Gamma and Poppy already.

1 comment:

candy's clothes closet said...

It sounds like you had a great time. We did miss you guys though.